FunFunFunny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FunFunFunny Forum

Welcome and mostly HAVE FUN !

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon)

Go down 

What Points You Gives ?
Not Nice .
Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon) Vote_lcap0%Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Bad .
Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon) Vote_lcap0%Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nice .
 0% [ 0 ]
Great !
 0% [ 0 ]
Excellent !!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 234
Nickname : Tiger
Favourite Type Of Being : Half-ling , Ninja
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon)   Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 6:00 pm

Chapter 3 / Part 1 : The Party Enlargement

And so Kaira The Warden joined Ellioz's party and continues the quest searching the 14 artifacts of the Twin Demons ... Excalibur told me that I should find the next artifact fast becuase he sense very large amount of evil presense nearby that is coming nearer and nearer ... I quickly and pulled Kaira's hand into the deep forest ahead of the village ... Once we when in Kaira breath hardly and said that once we entered this forest there is no way out ... Becuase this forest is enchanted by one of the Black Riders named Barbosar'Kroz the Dark Emperor's most powerful wizard ... He is only bones and cloths with no eyes and brain ... Only empty skeletons inside his mere body and talks deadly ... Now the only way out was destroying Barbosar'Kroz's dark curse of the forest ... He once named this forest Dying Trees becuase once he enchanted the forest , the trees starting to die and drop leafs all over the grass ground ... The most weirdess problem happened in this trees was they became alive and able to kill anyone that enters here ... Is also weird that orcs becoming to appear in this woods but they seldom appear becuase of their men kept dying in this woods ... Now our quest is to escape from this woods and head to the otherside of the woods .

Meanwhile ... Excalibur sense something nearby ...

Excalibur said into my mind ... " Ellioz , I sense weird evil presense on our left ... Maybe is the evil Barbosar'Kroz ... I kept on hearing the sound of his enchanting or casting something ... I had a weird feeling that something worst is coming ford to us ... Maybe we should investigate this forest and see what we can find to dispell Barbosar'Kroz's magic in this woods " ... I replied ... " You're absolutely right Excalibur ... We should investigate this forest and search for anything abnormal or maybe we even had a chance to find the Horostone or maybe one of the Amulets ... We better start searching " ... Kaira thinks ... " Ellioz ... I think we should just confront Barbosar'Kroz and ask him about it ... I don't think that he is enchanting this forest for no reason ... He would give us one or two answers about him and his enchantment of this forest " ... Now we start moving to where Barbosar'Kroz's is and confront him about everything ... once we are near him we heard him saying weird words into our mind ... " DiEee ... SuFfeeerrr ... TeeerrrOorr Iss nEarrr ... Dyyiiinnngggg ... AwwaKkkeeNNn ... Trrreeessss ... WooDdddssS ... AwwwaaaakennnN " ... We heard him still enchanting for the woods to awaken maybe he does need some help too ...

We move closer and closer to Barbosar'Kroz and ask ...

" Excuse me ... Barbosar'Kroz do you need any help ? " Barbosar'Kroz replied me *deadly* ... " Whaatt Dooo Yoouu Neeeeddd Frrrroomm Barbosar'Kroz Thhhee Darrrkkk Wwwiiizzardd " ... I started to become chilly and asked him about what we need ... " We need to get out of this forest ... Can you stop the enchantment ? " ... Barbosar'Kroz speaking silently ... " You want to escape from this forest ? I am glad to help child ... But would you help me search for my missing pet ? I wanted to enchant this forest trees to search it for me ... But this trees are too strong to be enchanted ... So is better I needed your help ... It's name is Filtiarn a normal size wolf ... He also had the ability to speak ... I need you search for it " ... We accepted his request and moved swiftly and quickly into the woods for the missing wolf .

Into The Woods ... (South) ... Kaira

She started to search at the south of the woods and search from top of the tree to the most bottemless pit ... She ran and ran around circles try to search for clues ... But never notice that what she found ... She saw is only woods and trees around her ...

Into The Woods ... (North) ... Ellioz and Excalibur

We search around the north to see what dropped clues we can find to reach the wolf ... First we found was dead animals but the wounds and harms isn't what wolfs can do ... The animals wasn't scratched or bitten ... Is Crushed into pancake sizes ... Is getting weirder and weirder ... How or we should say who could have done this stuff ... And ... Why ?

Chapter 3 / Part 2 : Mystery Of The Hidden Woods

Into The Woods ... (North)

Excalibur said that this could be done by huge sizes beast or maybe gigantic monsters with sharpy claws ... I was shaken and frighten for a sec then Excalibur said to me one word " Is just a joke " ... I hold on to Excalibur and swing him around just for fun becuase he was trying to scare me mins ago ... While I was swinging Excalibur ... I heard weird noise around me ... Is sounds something like feasting and scratching ... What could it be , could it be the wolf that we're looking for ? When we moves forward to check wheres those sounds coming from ... Instead we found a gigantic monster with sharpy claws ... That time I was going to get some arguement with Excalibur becuase what he was joking was really true ... So we started to sneak trought the gigantic monster or he will bite us like that small fiend he's feasting ...
We ran very far away from the monster and kept looking for the missing wolf ... While we were walking forward , we saw weird white foot prints of a wolf ... We thought it maybe the wolf we're searching for ...

Into The Woods ... (South)

Shes alone in the south and searching for the wolf , while searching she was singing and moving forward into a dark cave ... While inside the dark cave she wanted to cast a light spell but she is also afraid of meeting scary bats instead ... So she walk into the dark cave without any light ... She started to wonder that would this cave belongs to the wolf ? While she was walking blindly , she bumped into a hard and little sharpy thing ... She decided to cast a light spell and check what she bumps into ... She casted and saw a harden golem that could be still alive ... She started to investigate this weird harden golem and search for anything thats around him ... While she was searching around she found a small piece of letter thats a little ripped off ... Then she began to read it " Chris , I decided that I will take the trial of **a*h and brings back whats belongs to us , but this trial would take over m* ***e ... I would really like to ** wi*h you ... This trial took over our precious ***y ... For some sick sa***f**e of **a*h ... Forgive me for leaving you behind but if you receive this letter , you must wait for me ... I promise I'll come back no matter ho* long it takes me to re**v* ... I'm sorry Chris ... I love you ... " Kaira starting to understand that this harden golem must be chris , the female inside this letter ... But what was all the words thats missing ... Is wasted away with this writer's blood ... It must be some clue to some sort of thing ... Kaira decided to investigate what this letter is all about and also look for an idea to recover chris from her petrified ages ... While she was investigating , she seems to have a sense of something is coming near to this cave ... Kaira hide behind this harden golem and ready for a backstab on this unidentified person ... When the footsteps are near she jumps onto this oppenent and looked closely it was Ellioz and Excalibur ...

We are telled what story we met and investigate this weird forest along with the missing wolf ... Me and Excalibur seems to have found the wolf but only his cave ... And this weird golem infront of us ...

Last edited by on Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://funfunfunny.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 234
Nickname : Tiger
Favourite Type Of Being : Half-ling , Ninja
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon)   Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 5:29 pm

Added Chapter 3 Part 2 ... Part 3 Coming soon

Title : The Dead Lovers
Back to top Go down
https://funfunfunny.forumotion.com

Chapter 3 / Part 1 & Part 2 ... Part 3 (Coming Soon)
Page 1 of 1