FunFunFunny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FunFunFunny Forum

Welcome and mostly HAVE FUN !

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 2 / Part 1 & 2 (End)

Go down 

What Points You Gives ?
Not Nice .
Chapter 2 / Part 1 & 2 (End) Vote_lcap0%Chapter 2 / Part 1 & 2 (End) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Bad .
 0% [ 0 ]
Nice .
 0% [ 0 ]
Great !
 0% [ 0 ]
Excellent !!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 234
Nickname : Tiger
Favourite Type Of Being : Half-ling , Ninja
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Chapter 2 / Part 1 & 2 (End) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 / Part 1 & 2 (End)   Chapter 2 / Part 1 & 2 (End) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 5:59 pm

Chapter 2 / Part 1 : The Myth , The Legend , The Ancient

" Long ago , Your father Ariconus was a great swordsman who protected me from a great battle against the lord of the undead ... The lord 's son was the twin brother Goshita and Gorintana ... We fought with Lord Crisma with our very streaght ... We won the battle and found that he has two sons ... We gave them mercy and throw them into the great water fall Charista Fall ... But what we never thought was they never died but live ... From 150 years ago we found that the Charista Fall had a stone is the same as the Horostone ... We never thought that this stone is just a piece of the Horostone ... The complete Horostone needs the seven amulet that Gorintana create and the seven piece of Horostones Goshita creates ... If this 14 crystals was together ... It will create a great light to the place that Lord Crisma was dead ... If this 14 crystals is brought there Lord Crisma will be revived and rule the world once again ... If you doesn't wanted this world to be destroy like before ... You should take this quest and go to other worlds and look for this 14 crystals ... Go now Child ... May your father be blessing you in Celestia ..." That time ... I took the bright sword and accepted that quest ... And Now ... The Story Begans ...

Chapter 2 / Part 2 (End) : Where It All Begun

The Great Sword is named " Excalibur " , Excalibur has the ability to teleport the wielder to the other side of Brerisna ... I never knew there was another side of Brerisna but now i belive that there is a new world outside of Brerisna ... Excalibur talked to me " Young child , this world is called Utilitisity ... It means an unknown world that isn't completely being explored by travelers and aventurers ... But I had sense that you will be the first youngster who will travel and completely explore this unknown world " ... When Excalibur gave me such hope I felt that I'm ready for some serious exploring for my such age .
When we reached Utilitisity , we was inside the Moutain Of Dying Memories ... Excalibur told me that this deep mountain contains death memories ... I think what he means is ( Dead man's memories ) ... It was weird when I first reached there ... I can heard voices around me and sometimes I even can felt that someone or something is walking pass throught me ... The voices are like calling for help , Voice 1 " Heeelllppp ... The pain ... The suffering " , Voice 2 " Torture ... Torture ... Death is around everyone ... Torture " , Voice 3 " Flesh ... Fresh fleshs ... Hungry ... Food " ... This moutain contains different death reasons and different dying seasons ... I never knew that worlds outside Brerisma would have such weird places ... I think I would wish to understand this unknown world a lot more .
We walked nearly half a day to reach the outside of the Moutain Of Dying Memories ... Once we reached outside I smell cool and refreshing wind blows towards me ... Excalibur asked me " Why we take some rest in this woods , Young one ? " I replied " It would be great to have some rest from that walk ." ... I chop down some tree and make a camping fire outside of the moutain ... The sky is getting darker and darker ... The wind blows continuesly towards me letting me to relax deeper into my tired eyes ... Excalibur told me " Young one , you must be tired from that walk ... Why not you take some rest right now and we'll be off once is reached morning " I replied " Okay , but you must remember to wake me up once is reached " Excalibur said " Don't needed to be worry , I will wake you up once is time ... Sleep tide young one " .

Morning ...

Excalibur Shouted " Young one ! Wake up immediately ! We got companies " , I wake up from a big shock when Excalibur screamed at my sleep ... I saw 2 Dire Wolfs infront of me trying to look for a chance to assasinate me from my sleep ... I whisper to Excalibur " Thanks a lot calibur , Am I going to take care of this two useless wolfs ?" ... I wield Excalibur up and swing my sword ... one of the Dire Wolf took a serious hit from my swing *3651 Damage* and died instantly ... But the other Dire Wolf escaped quickly away from the battle ... We were thinking where would the Dire Wolf escaped to ... I quickly follow that Dire Wolf's foot steps but it ran too fast and I can't even saw it's shadow ... At least it left us foot prints to follow up ... Once I followed till the end of it's foot print , I reached a very gigantic castle ... Excalibur told me to turn back for the moment becuase I wasn't strong enough to go in ... So I turned back as Excalibur told me to ... We travelled back into the woods and search for a way to a city or village for us to rest in ...
The sky became red in a sudden ... Excalibur senses a evil presense is near us and is coming towards us ... Excalibur commanded me to climb up on to a tree before the evil presense comes nearer ... I quickly toss Excalibur up to a tree nearby us and I quickly followed up ... I saw a bunch of black horses followed up with a rider from the back riding towards the gigantic castle .
Once the coast is clear we followed the lane where the Black Rider as we named him for now came from ... We reached a burning village with dead bodys around the whole city ... I quickly run into the middle of the village and help as many as I can ... Once I finish pulling the bodies to safety I ran to the small pawn and pour water around the burning houses before is burned up and nothing is left ... I done all my best to save everything I can ... The villagers in the village thanked me for helping so much and asked me to stay for the night ... Since I was quite tired sleep on the grass so I agreed to them that I would stay for the night .

Night ...

The villagers asked me out of the inn and to the middle of the village ... They told me that the Black Rider we named ... Was a very evil and devastive killer of the gigantic castle ... The Black Rider's name was Artikorus ... The villagers said what Artikorus is looking for ... They say that Artikorus sense that one of the Horostone was in this village but now he destroyed everything and found nothing ... But Excalibur told me that one of the Horostone does exist in this village but it is just not be found so easily by normal eyes ... Excalibur slowly float into one of the villager's house and turning around in the house as I waited near the door way ... Excalibur stopped and told me that the Horostone existed in a young teenage girl's house ... And this is the house ... I searched everywhere and kept looking until I founded it ... I turned the whole house upside down but I still found nothing ... But when the teenage girl came in and ask " Why are you messing up my house !? And what is this toy sword floating in the middle of my room !? You better have a good reason " I replied her frighten " I was just looking for something important for my quest ... I'm sorry for messing it up ... I'll clean it up ... But I'm truely sorry about one thing ... But that isn't some kind of Toy Sword ... Is the legendary Excalibur " ... The teenage girl is shocked and examine the sword without touching it ... Teenage girl replied to me " I'm sorry for saying what this sword is ... I'm sorry ... But whats the important thing you're looking for anyway ? And why is it only in my room ?" Excalibur explain to her and asked her about it ... Teenage girl with the understanding face and gave me a Horostone " This is what you're looking for ... The Horostone ... It is the ( Watery Pisces ) ... Item Obtained - ( Watery Pisces ) ... I thanked her " Thanks a lot, but may i know your name ?" Teenage girl replied me kindly " My name is Kaira The Warden ... The maiden of this woods ... But what I useally do is just exploring around the outside woods looking for injured animals and helped it " I replied her and asking her to join us " Why not you join us to our quest ... It would be nice to having a new member with us on our journey ... Our target was looking for the 7 Horostones and 7 Amulets made from the Twin Demon Brothers Goshita And Gorintana ... Is it said that if this 14 artifacts is combined into one ... The lord of the undead ( Lord Crisma ) will be revived and he'll start destroy our world once again ... So is better not to let this 14 artifacts to fall into the wrong hands " Kaira thinks and accepted " I'll follow to your journey ~ but don't bully me , okay ?"

Character Kaira The Warden Has Joined Our Party
Back to top Go down
https://funfunfunny.forumotion.com

Chapter 2 / Part 1 & 2 (End)
Page 1 of 1