FunFunFunny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FunFunFunny Forum

Welcome and mostly HAVE FUN !

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion

Go down 
4 posters

What Points You Gives ?
Not Nice .
Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Vote_lcap0%Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Bad .
Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Vote_lcap50%Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Nice .
Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Vote_lcap0%Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Great !
Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Vote_lcap50%Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Excellent !!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 234
Nickname : Tiger
Favourite Type Of Being : Half-ling , Ninja
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 5:56 pm

Hi , I'm Ellioz I'm from the world named Azerusto ... I'm not a human nor an elf ... My mother Amardana told me that I'm a half-elf ... Half human half elf , Amardana told me that my father was an elf who fought alongside with the priests from Azerusto ... The high priest named Gullitoni was once a great elf of our village ... But one day ...
The high priest found a great source of evil powers named of the stone was heard from a rumor of seven knights (The Horostone) that he thought he could control it's streaght and turn it into a holy power that will give every trainee the power to continue their way to be a high priest ... But something gone wrong ... The high priest with his two assistance that one of them is my elder brother Ellenoid , took the way to the basement of the church of Azerusto and convert the Horostone into a holy power ... But what they never knew was that Horostone was created from the highest and deepest moutain Lostino ... The high priest stopped the convertation and ran back to his study room and read about the Horostone .
What Gullitoni found from his study room of 9000 books , he found a book named (The Legend Of The Seven Amulet) ... He found that the seven amulet was created from the same moutain but diffrent person ... The Horostone was created by a demon named Goshita , but every village men known that this demon was dead 200 years ago ... Where the mystery was created ... The day that Goshita died was the year 4196 and that day was the same day that the Seven Amulet was created ... Gullitoni thinks about the mystery that he doesn't know how Goshita died ... Some village men said he was died from a hard cure sickness some even said he suicide ... But the book said he was killed by his own brother Gorintana .
Then Gullitoni make haste to look for the book that will destroy this evil streagth , he shout to his two assistance to look for the book ... But it was too late .
When they were looking for the book a weird noise was whispering to Ellenoid's ear ... He looked at the table and he saw the stone ... Calling his name ... Asking him for help ... When Gullitoni and the other assistance was too busy to look for the book and never gave an eye to Ellenoid ... He took the stone and cast a spell that the stone givin ... When Gullitoni saw it was too late .
Ellenoid casted a summoning spell and summoned a vicious demon , Gullitoni was shocked and scared ... Slowly saying out the name ... "Is ... Is ... Gorin ... tana" ... That demon used Ellenoid 's body to burn every book in the church , all the priest and priestess safely escaped from the church ... But the only way to destroy the stone was lost ...

(15 years later) (4501 year)

This is the year I'm 19 years old that something happened in the nearest moutain named Fairitain ... I was a hunter who worked with my mother the huntress ... We two useally when to the moutain and hunt for animals and fiends so that it won't harm our village .
That day was my turn to go to the moutain and look for vicous fiends ... But what I saw was my elder brother , flouting in the middle of the small river ... When I was going to rush there a weird sence come to my mind " Don't Go , Is dangerous you'll get killed " ... I was weird that time , but something came back to my mind ... He was controlled by the evil demon Gorintana 15 years ago ... I was afraid but I can't leave my brother alone in the middle of the river , besides he is my brother .
I rush and swim to the middle of the river . But when I dive in ... I saw a very bright and sharp sword stabbed directly into my brother 's heart ... I use all my might to pull out the bright sword but it doesn't even move a little ... Somehow I heard my brother calling my name " Ellioz ... Ellioz is it you ... Is it really you ?" I swim up and saw his dying face looked at me and smiles ... " Ellioz ... It is you ... Long time never see ... Hows mom ... How are you ...? (Cough) " He was dying infront of me and tell me with his last breath ... " Brother there is something important I have to give you ... Remember that 15 years ago I was completely mad and turned to someone else ? ... I was controlled by the evil twin brother Gorintana ... He used my mind and body to destroy every cure to this stone ... But after that time ... I was hiding in this moutain with this book of " Myth Life " ... This book will tell Gollitino how to destroy this book ... Please pass it to him for me ... But leave my body here ... That great sword stabbing into my heart was the sword that father gave me ... It was the great sword of all elf that will make even the most vicous demon to stay in it's control ... Leave now brother ! give the book to Gullitino and cure my suffering pain ... End this now or else is too late ..."
I was crying and quickly run back to the village ... When I reach the church Gullitino wasn't there ... My mother saw me and ask me whats happening ... I told her was happened just now and we gone out looking for Gullitino ... Mother told every village men to look for him but there was no sight of him .
When we started to look in the moutains we saw Gullitino staring at my brother and said " Young man , are you Ellenoid ?" My brother replied him " Yes Father ... I'm sorry about 15 years ago ... How have you been lately ?" Gullitino laid tears and said " I'm fine young one ... You could have been better if you didn't followed me ... My agology young one ... I should not have trained you as a priest in my church ... Young one ... You suffered too much and too long ... Let me be the one who'll change you back to your normal self " Brother speak silently without any hope " I'm sorry father ... But the book I gave my brother was the only cure to this evil Curse ... I wish you would do it without mercy ... Quickly ... Time is getting short ... The monster within me would break away if it takes too long " Gullitino ask me to give him the book ... And he began his speall casting .
When Gullitino finished his ancient words ... My brother's body had dissappear into thin air ... That time the sword had flouted out in the middle of the river ... And whispers my name "Young boy Ellioz , Could you be the one who found Ellenoid 's body ?" I shocked and reply him scaredly " Ye ... Yes ... I was the one who saw (you) stabbing into my brother's heart ..." , "Young child ... You have such braveness in such young age ... I have a quest for you to attept to ... But it would change your life forever ... Would you accept ?" I was thinking would it be nice for me to go away like this ... I asked the sword " But why me ? Why does it have to be me " ... " Becuase I saw your kindness of heart and braveness guts ... I would like to bring you to a world that you never met before ... " I looked at my mom and the high priest ... Gullitino said to me " I think it is time for me to tell you about your father 's story ..."
Back to top Go down
https://funfunfunny.forumotion.com
Wobifuwi

Wobifuwi

Female
Number of posts : 102
Favourite Type Of Being : Demon - Vergil
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 2:21 am

Which Poll I Choice : Great !
Story Pts : 9/10
Reason : This story was great , this would make a very good starting but it would be kinda hard to continue becuase is all about time travel thought , it gave me the feels that this is going to be a very very long story but I do like to see the ending .
I Like Which Part : When Ellioz confront his brother Ellenoid
I Hate Which Part : Not a part i dislike .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 2:28 pm

Aww man , 9/10 ? you should give me a 10/10 becuase I really deserves it , Kidding .
Back to top Go down
ffnegi
Admin
ffnegi

Male
Number of posts : 64
Favourite Type Of Being : Neither Angel nor Semi-Devil
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 8:08 am

This a new chapter or ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffnegi.zoomshare.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 4:55 pm

This is the first chapter la - -...
Back to top Go down
Wobifuwi

Wobifuwi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 2:29 pm

Don't blame him thought , sometimes I would be blurring even ask my mom , "Who are you ? Why you're in my house ?" , that time my mother tell me that shes my mom and I'm her adopted daugther , we started to laugh and oh it is so funny .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 2:45 pm

You're adopted ?? Never knew it haha ...
Back to top Go down
Wobifuwi

Wobifuwi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 2:32 am

You wanna get hit by my *Power Punch* ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 2:33 pm

Never wanted to , sorry sorry ~ T-T
Back to top Go down
YanZi

YanZi

Female
Number of posts : 23
Nickname : YanZi
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 6:18 pm

sorry.... i just come 4 post >< coz i hate see story >< too long Zzzzzz......
what ever i gv 9.9point ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 6:39 pm

= = ... lolz haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion   Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 : My Life Of Passion
Page 1 of 1