FunFunFunny Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FunFunFunny Forum

Welcome and mostly HAVE FUN !

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1 : The Dying Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wobifuwi

Wobifuwi

Female
Number of posts : 102
Favourite Type Of Being : Demon - Vergil
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Episode 1 : The Dying Return Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1 : The Dying Return   Episode 1 : The Dying Return Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 8:17 pm

Many Years Ago ...

My name is Axel , and I have a nice and kind sister name Amy , she is my most loving sister that we always plays together and never argued even once , but something tragic happened to her , she was on her way to school when she saw some man who is sitting on the middle of the street , she quickly ran into him and wanted to push him away from the road , but never knew is that the man in the middle of the road suddenly disappeared , and the incoming car crash into Amy ...

That time me myself as a brother never knew what happened after when I saw the television , I saw Amy slept on the road with blood coming out of her head , I quickly ran to the site and see what happened , when I reached there the ambulance is taking her to the hospital ...

I was so afraid that she is not going to make it when I reached the site , I followed by the hospital by my bicycle and go to her room , when I was outside waiting and waiting , I nearly being 2 hours that I sat outside , seeing my sis's heart dropping and dropping slowly dying infront of my eyes .

( 4 Hours Later ... )

The doctor came out of the room that my sister was sleeping in , the doctor said that she is in critical damage that she needs some time to rest in the hospital for further examination . Thats then I stand outside of the room's window looked at my sister passing away infront of me , that time I started to think when we were small and young that we played hide and seek together at the near forest . But then I can't find her in the forest , that time I was crying and running around the forest looking for the way out also looking for my sister , she suddenly jump on to me and scared me , I fell down and hitted my head hard on the small rock , she was crying and carrying me home and bandaged my head , telling me that no need to worry , your sister is here ...

I was so happy that she saved me that time , but now I can't even save her from that moment , I felt so useless just standing outside and doing nothing ...

That moment the doctor gone back into her room and taking her to the surgery room , telling me to sit around outside and wait for her , and so the surgery started and so on ...

( 3 hours later )

The doctor came out and tell me with a quiet and dissapointed look , that he told me that my sister passed away , I started to feel heart broken and pain within my heart , as I run out of the hospital and straight to the nearby river dunking my own face in and out of the river thinking that why does this had to happen to me , that I started crying and hitting the ground with my both hand hard , and so that my sister's end ...

That very night I when home a small letter is on the table and is filled with blood , I took it up and opened it a bright growing light shines infront of my eyes making me hard to see , when I open my eyes I was at a very dark forest with dying trees and falling leaves , I walked around to check out where I am and where is this place , while I was walking I saw the fall underneath the tree has a small ring shining brightly , when I took it up it was my sister's ring that she said she losted it in the forest before , that time I understanded that I was in the forest that I played with my sister when we are young ...

Strange things is happening around me when I started to investigate what was happening , When I walk forward without looking back I saw a female with long hair thats infront of me next to a door ... I ran towards and wanted to hold the female's shoulder but when she turned back and looked at me , My eyes goes bright and I can't see her face clearly but I heard something she said about " Into the gate ... Where you will find ... The missing person ... That you wished to meet " The voice was very familier , I can't understand why I had this weird feelings that I felt like thats my ... Sister ...

I woke back up into the same position that I woke up when I start opening the letter , but this time I quickly ran back to where I meet that familier female , when I reached the gate , the female is not there anymore , then I walked into the gate to investigate what is it inside that I wished to meet , When I wanted to open the door the keyhole is a size of a small ring , I started to think is it the ring that I found underneath the tree thats my sister's ring ? I quickly ran back to the tree and find the shining ring , while I was walking back to the door , the female appeared again at the same position , I looked at my watch that the time is 01:03 a.m , while I was starting to look into the letter the time was 00:55 a.m , then I started to memorise something about the crash time , the time was 00:55 a.m the same as the time I was fainted and into this ghostly forest , after the thinking I ran to the gate that the female is standing infront of while I do the same action as before it was too late , she repied what she said before and the time stroke 01:10 a.m ...

The time now goes back to 00:55 a.m then I started to run to the ring and back to the gate , while I was at the ring the time suddenly flies to 01:03 a.m , I started to get weird , when I put back the ring the time flies back to 00:55 a.m as like before , I try to find a new way to open the gate as for now I stand guard at the gate and wait till the female came ...

is 00:59 a.m and still waiting ...
is 01:02 a.m and is getting near ...

The female gate out of the gate with her face looked down , I ask her who are you and why am I here , she answered nothing , then I move into the gate and she started to say " don't forget to saved the precious ones ... "

To Be Continued ...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 234
Nickname : Tiger
Favourite Type Of Being : Half-ling , Ninja
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Episode 1 : The Dying Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 : The Dying Return   Episode 1 : The Dying Return Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 6:08 am

This is more like a horror story then a love story thought ... XD haha
Back to top Go down
https://funfunfunny.forumotion.com

Episode 1 : The Dying Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunFunFunny Forum :: WELCOME ~ :: Your Life Story ~ Share !! :: About Sadness-
Jump to: